during the Coronavirus / COVID-19 situation
The purpose of this page is to proactively keep our customers and surrounding business community informed about our warehouse logistics operations during the Coronavirus/COVID-19 situation
To live to our core values, the safety and well-being of our staff is THE top priority of our commitment. On behalf of the Senior Management Team, we wanted to keep you informed of necessary steps and information we are providing our employees regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Human Resources and Safety & Compliance departments are working closely to keep our staff healthy and aware of the Coronavirus situation by monitoring and following the CDC’s guidance to prevention and spread of the virus within our facilities and offices.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
We are committed to keeping business running as usual and will utilize our disaster recovery plan if needed. In addition, we have 25 facilities nationwide and have the ability with many customers to provide multiple-point-fulfillment in the event a certain facility or geography is impacted. We will continue to monitor each location and will provide updates to clients as needed.
Contact Dino Moler, EVP of Client Solutions
email@example.com | 630-723-7028
Or, share them with us in the form below: